The two luxurious living areas in Birkdale House allow family and friends to spread out in comfort. The elegant drawing room, at the very heart of the home, offers space for everyone to gather, or for those seeking a little peace and relaxation, why not take yourself off to the cosy snug?
Overlooking the garden, the light and airy drawing room oozes style and sophistication. With two luxurious sofas and a number of tastefully upholstered chairs, there’s ample room for the whole family. Why not fire up the log burning stove, sit back and share your favourite memories of the day? Or simply sit and take in one of the Lake District’s spectacular sunsets, as the sun disappears behind the Lakeland Fells.
For a more intimate, cosy spot, the homely snug at the end of the long hallway is perfect. Curl up in the front of the log burner with your favourite book and soak up the peace and quiet.
- ORIGINAL FIREPLACE SURROUNDS
- WOOD BURNING STOVES
- WALL MOUNTED 45″ SAMSUNG SMART TELEVISIONS
- ORIGINAL ANTIQUE FURNITURE
- LOCALLY WOVEN HERDWICK TWEED
- ORIGINAL ARTWORK BY LOCAL ARTISTS
- TRADITIONAL GAMES COMPENDIUM
- ELEGANT GRAND MAHOGANY STAIRCASE
- LOCALLY CRAFTED FABRICS AND FURNISHINGS