Pure Lakes skincare products at Birkdale HouseBACK
7th February 2021
We are passionate about working with local companies, which is why you’ll find Pure Lakes natural skincare products in each of the bathrooms at Birkdale House.
Staveley-based Pure Lakes is an award-winning skin care brand which has been producing natural skincare products for over ten years. All Pure Lakes products are handmade in the Lake District using only the finest, high quality natural ingredients and packaged with environmentally friendly packaging.
Luxury products that truly nurture your skin
All products are expertly crafted and lovingly produced by the dedicated, small team at Pure Lakes. Everyone involved is committed to creating luxurious products that truly nurture your skin. From relaxing bath oils to hydrating hand balms, soap free exfoliators to naturally cleansing shower gels, everything is made by hand.
What’s more, all products are formulated to include essential vitamins, minerals and botanicals, ensuring you can enjoy the long-lasting benefits of pure, natural skin care. All of our guests can also be assured that Pure Lakes products are never tested on animals and do not contain any synthetic ingredients.
This ensures that the team at Pure Lakes retains total control over every element of their products’ evolution, from initial formulation right through to the final, luxury user experience.
Your chance to win a Pure Lakes World Heritage Gift Set
We are offering all our guests, past, present and future, the opportunity to win one of five Pure Lakes Sweet Basil and Orange World Heritage Gift Sets.
Each World Heritage Gift Set contains a natural hand wash, infused with the relaxing and revitalising essential oils of sweet basil and orange. Perfect for cleansing and naturally nourishing your skin.
The set also contains an award-winning hand and body lotion. Winner of the Editors Choice Award at the 2020 Mama & Baby Awards, this gentle, lightweight and easily absorbed moisturising lotion will help soften and soothe your skin.
For your chance to win one of these luxury gift sets, simply pop over to our Facebook page where you will be able to enter the competition. We will be choosing five lucky winners on Sunday 14 February. What a wonderful way to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
About Pure Lakes
Pure Lakes was founded by Sandra and Iain Blackburn and has been producing award-winning, natural skincare since 2006.
In search of a product that worked for sensitive skin Sandra, a trained chemist, combined her knowledge of science with pure, plant-based ingredients to formulate her own skincare products.
Claire & Gareth McKeever were among Pure Lakes’ earliest customers.
Previously an Actress and Salsa Dance Teacher, Claire, together with her husband Gareth and their young children, wanted to return home to the Lake District.
Gareth and Claire bought the business in 2016 and continue to work closely with Iain and Sandra in ensuring the founding principles of the company are fundamental in every decision.
Terms & Conditions for Birkdale House Pure Lakes Luxury Giveaway
- There are 5 prizes of a Pure Lakes World Heritage Sweet Basil and Orange Gift Set
- Open to UK residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Birkdale House and Matson Ground Estate Company Limited
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 13th February 2021
- Only one entry per person
- Entrants must leave a comment on the Facebook promotional post – one comment per person
- The winners will be chosen at random using fanpagekarma.com
- The winners will be informed by a Facebook message within 24 hours of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen
- The winner’s name will be available on request
- The prizes will be posted to the winners within 7 days of the winner confirming their address
- The promoter is Birkdale House, Windermere (part of the Matson Ground Estate Company Limited).
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook